Labels

video (16)

Thursday, July 5, 2007

4TH OF JULY

Brett and I were both off work for the 4th so the three of us got to spend the day together. We slept late that morning and in the afternoon, we went to eat at our friends, Chris and Shannon Miller's house. After leaving there, we went to Landon Shelby's mom, Frankene' s house. And of course, we ate there also. She put out quite the spread. As always, all of the girls were gathered around Maggie in the living room, when TADA...she took her first step!!! Everyone screamed and scared her silly. After calming down, she walked several times. She's not even 10 months old yet...Yeah Mag!!! Brett and I thought it was pretty neat for so many people to be able to see her walk for the first time. That and the fact that we had witnesses. Maggie is the first baby in the group and everyone adores her. We are never lacking for a sitter and we really appreciate them. We have wonderful friends. That reminds me, I need to get a picture of Alexis' fat and pregnant self on here. She is due to have baby Sage on August 7. If he actually arrives on that date (which he won't), he and Maggie will be exactly 11 months apart.

3 comments:

KIT with the Traweeks said...

I LOVE IT MEL! SO CUTE! You did a good job! BTW you have your account set up so people w/o google accounts can't leave comments. I can help you if you can't figure it out! XOXO!

Blanki said...

I love it!!!!!!! My favorite pic is the one with the prunes....so cute!!!!
Love you guys!
blanki

Terrie said...

I'm glad to finally get some news about Maggie and also the wonderful pictures. You did a fantasic job. Keep up the good work. See ya soon.