Labels

video (16)

Thursday, August 23, 2007

WHAT MAGGIE IS UP TO THESE DAYS

-She will give you a kiss and then say "Awww." The kiss doesn't necessarily have to be anywhere near your lips though. She spent a good while the other day saying "Awww" to my ankle.
-When she falls down or drops something, she will say "Oh My", however not that clearly of course.
-The minute she hears music, she will stop what she is doing and start dancing. Yes, she has boogie fever like her mama.
-If she has an audience while eating, she will say "Good Girl" after every bite.
-Whenever you walk into a room she will say, "Hey", very drawn out, as if she hadn't seen you in such a long time. You have to hear it to get the full affect.
-Every morning when we are leaving, we open the office door to let Charlie out. Mag will whisper "Chuck...kity cat."
-She watches "Teletubbies." When the show is going off, they wave byebye and go behind the mountain. Maggie will wave and squat down on the floor. She loves the baby in the sunshine.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maggie and I are going to have a great time in Oklahoma City. I can feel it already. :) I also can't wait to see how her and Caroline play together. They're both pretty tough so we can take bets on who dominates the other. Kind of like Mike Tyson's punch out. Get excited!!

Anonymous said...

how cute! I'm so glad that you are documenting things b/c I know I have forgotten some already. -crystal

Anonymous said...

Love the quotes you added. You know, the younger people would not even know the significance of the Long Ranger one! I AM old! Love the Elvis, of course. WE now what Maggie is saying, don't we, even if no one else can understand!! Ha!! MOM

Anonymous said...

One day I may remember to proof-read! WE KNOW, not "now"! what Maggie is saying!