Labels

video (16)

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

MAGGIE'S BIRTHDAY PARTY

I told Brett when Maggie was born that her first birthday party could be Alabama themed, and so it was. We had everyone over to Uncle David and Aunt DeJuana's house to watch the Bama vs. Vandy game. Aunt DeJuana did a fantastic job with decorating from top to bottom with Bama paraphernalia. She even made a cake in the shape of a stadium that Aunt Anita sent her the mold for. Even though she had to skip her nap, Maggie was a great little party girl. She really had a wonderful time as well as the rest of us. (picture date 9/8/07)

4 comments:

KIT with the Traweeks said...

We had SO much fun! I'm so glad she has such a great party! We love ya'll!

Anonymous said...

She looks absolutely adorable!! I love the Bama themed birthday. :) So sad I missed it. Can't wait to see you guys. Only nine days to go!

Anonymous said...

Great job with all the pictures and commentary, Melanie. The first year has been great. Went by soooo fast! Thank you for sharing her with me. Love you and your family. Mom

Sharon said...

I love the Alabama outfit. TOO cute!