Labels

video (16)

Thursday, October 11, 2007

LITTLE CUTIES FROM MAG

-Yesterday, mom and Mag were taking a little walk. It's finally turning into fall now in Alabama so the wind was whistling. Mom told Mag to listen to the wind. Suddenly, all the leaves started to fall. Maggie's eyes got big and she started saying, "Uh-oh, Uh-oh." How precious is that? Who else, but a little child, would have thought of leaves falling as being an accident.
-Also, as soon as Brett turns on a football game, Mag says, "ball." Then every time someone gets tackled, that also merits an "Uh-oh."
-Mag and I have been learning sign language from Sesame Street. I try to sign words as much as possible when I am teaching her things. Yesterday, we were looking in a book and there was a picture of a book. I pointed and asked her what it was and she immediately started signing the sign for book. Yes, my child's a genius! She must take after me! What...you don't agree?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, so I got teary about the wind and leaves, but then I am an emotional person. I thought it was the sweetest thing at the moment, and must still think so! You gotta love the little ones! And I DO! Mom

Anonymous said...

I always thought that watching TV wasnt the best thing for kids; however, Shelby was watching Dora the other day and started counting in Spanish...maybe at Christmas Maggie can sign and Shelby can translate everything in Spanish (not that I would know any Spanish...maybe some numbers and colors)

Anonymous said...

Heather, that is TOO FUNNY! Joyce