Labels

video (16)

Thursday, November 29, 2007

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving this year. We surely enjoyed ours. We simply relaxed all day then headed over to mom and daddy's for a delicious dinner. We had a mini vacation. Brett was off Thursday - Monday! I really got spoiled having him home. He feed Mag almost every meal, got her naps, bathed her each night, made me coffee every night, put the lights on our tree, hung the outside lights, cleaned out the garage, cleaned out my car, changed our oil, and then asked what else he could do to help me! What a man! Monday, we took Mag to school and then he took me to breakfast at City Cafe. Maggie and I are so blessed to have him as a husband and father. (Thanksgiving 2007)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are indeed VERY fortunate!!! What a man!! That's where cloning would be nice!
But Brett did alright with you, too. Great combo. Balance. Love you all. mom

Anonymous said...

Wow, all that? I'm impressed - and to think it used to take 2-3 days to get him to clean his room. You've really become quite the responsible man Brett. I'm glad you have are such a good dad and husband. Mom