Labels

video (16)

Saturday, August 23, 2008

LIL' MAN'S FIRST PHOTO SHOOT


My doctor called me Thursday and said that he had a new ultrasound machine if I'd like to come in and let them try it out. Little did I know, it was a 3 and 4D! I was so excited because we hadn't planned on having one done with him like we did with Maggie. When his little face popped up on the screen, I was amazed. It may as well been Maggie in there. I think they look just alike. The first thing Grandpa said was, "Well, that's Maggie B." The first thing Hayden said was "He looks just like Maggie," which was followed by, "look at that big nose!" (picture date 8/22/08)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He really DOES look like Maggie doesn't he. It's just amazing that they can do this. So looking forward to the real thing!!!