Labels

video (16)

Monday, August 25, 2008

MAGGIE'S 1ST DAY OF 2 YEAR OLD PRESCHOOL

Maggie has returned to Northport Baptist this year and is in the young two's structured learning class. We are so excited. I took her a few weeks ago and let her see her new room. She walked in a said, "I love this room!" Last night, when I was getting her in bed, I asked if she wanted me to sing to her. She said, "Yes, sing me a song about Jesus." I sang "Sanctuary" and she said, "No Mommy, sing a song about Jesus." She did so well this morning. Brett took off today to go with us. She went in and just started playing. We checked on her after our orientation and she was whimpering b/c she got something on her hands. The teacher cleaned it off and all was well. When we picked her up, she said, "I wanna go find Zander." That's her little friend from across the street. Then she said, "I read a book...with Elmo on it...I am a big girl." (picture date 8/25/08)

No comments: