Labels

video (16)

Saturday, September 27, 2008

HERE HE IS...JAMES MAC SHEWMAKE!

James Mac Shewmake was born Thursday, September 25th at 3:51 PM. It was so much easier the second time around. I was induced at 8:00, starting pushing at 3:45 PM and he was born at 3:51 PM. Who says boys aren't easier than girls? This little guy was named after many great men. James is Brett's daddy and brother's name. With my maiden name being McDaniel, my daddy has always been called Mac, as was his father. Also, my other Grandfather had the last name McElroy and so he is the third Mac in the bunch. Our little man not only has big shoes to fill but many pair. (picture date 8/25/08)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is so beautiful, without doubt! I think you forgot to say that MY nickname is James, so he is also named after me! Good choice! We can't wait to meet him.

Zoey said...

Welcome, Baby Mac!

Anonymous said...

Perfect name - perfect baby. He's just adorable.

Kris and Stacey said...

He is beautiful. I am so happy for you guys. I cannot wait to meet him in person. What a precious family you have!!! You are already given me baby fever. Kris may put limits on my Baby Mack time!!!!!

Anonymous said...

he seriously looks like sages first pic- and ledger's nose- hmmm how did that happen??>>>>?

The Whitakers said...

He is Precious!!

Anonymous said...

PRECIOUS!!