Labels

video (16)

Monday, September 1, 2008

MORE FROM MAG

-I told Maggie that Friday was Share Day at her school. I asked her what she'd like to take with her to show her friends. She got bright-eyed and said, "I wanna take Jake!" (8/28/08)
-Now, my belly buttom is not pertruding but is no way like it used to be. I was laying on the couch and Mag walked up and said, "What's that?" I told her that she knew that was my belly buttom. She replied, "Oh no...it fell down!" (8/30/08)
-The other day, we asked her if she was hungry. She replied, "No, I had a full lunch."
-I have to sing to her almost all in time in the car. Believe it or not, sometimes I get a little tired of it. Anytime I ask Brett to tag in, he gets a few notes out and it's, "Mommy...help!"
-I was reading the bible and Mag walked up and said, "Mommy, you reading the bible? That's a wat of words."
-Brett asked Maggie if she had pooped and she said, "I sure did!" (9/7/08)
-Mag got on the phone and pretended to call Harrison. She said, "Hey Harrison, what are you doing? I did a big poopy. It was oohwie, goowie." (9/2/08)
-We went to pick up Harrison the day before Mag's birthday. He got in the car and Maggie said, "Harrison, you going to say happy birthday?" (9/6/08)

No comments: