Labels

video (16)

Friday, November 21, 2008

HAPPY 34TH BIRTHDAY BRETT PAUL

Maggie, Mac, and I are so blessed to have a husband and father like this man. He is definitely one of a kind and we love him dearly. He is such a caring, loving, husband and the most attentive daddy I know. He loves his family with all of his heart as we do him. We are never in need of laughter around this house either. His one liners and lack of shame keep us in stitches. On the flip side though, God has used him to be a strong spiritual leader of this house. I am so proud to call him my husband and the father of my children. Happy B'day Brett Paul. We love you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is the most wonderful tribute ANY wife could ever give to her husband! I got all teary reading it! I could have never wished for anything better for my daughter. And Brett, you are so fortunate to have a wife love and praise you like this for the world to see! I'm so very proud of your family. Mom

Anonymous said...

Melanie, I am like your mother in that this brought tears to my eyes while reading it. You and Brett are such a good fit for each other and with your two precious children make a perfect little family. I'm so proud of all of you.