Labels

video (16)

Saturday, January 10, 2009



That's my girl!!! After one of our concerts, Maggie went on stage, grabbed the mic, tapped it, and said, "Turn it on." She then proceeded to sing, "We Three Kings." I hadn't thought about it but someone pointed out to me that most children don't pick that song to sing because it's in a minor key. She's got an incredible ear. The day after Thanksgiving, 96.5 goes to non-stop Christmas music. Of course, I don't allow anyone to change the station until the day after Christmas. She and I sang the whole season. Some of her favs were, "The Charlie Brown" song, "Jingle Bell Rock", "The Polar Express" song. Whenever that one came on, she would want me to hold her hand, just like they do in the movie. At the end, she jumps to harmony! I love it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad she loves music! Thanks for passing that family thing on to my grandchildren. mom