Labels

video (16)

Thursday, December 23, 2010

After yanking those babies up and piling everyone in the car, we headed out to the big city of Birmingham to go to the galleria. This was a very cold night. Remember that really, really cold spell that we had. We do know how to handle those situations though. We bundled those babies up, had then covered going in and Brett pulled the car to the door coming out. I do feel like part of a pit crew though. It is so hurried, chunking babies in carseats, strapping them down, folding strollers, slinging them in the back hatch. We like to try and beat our previous time. Anyhoo, I have to say, that was one of the funnest things we've done all season. Really, it was. Is funnest a word? Anyway, the kids were angels. That's prob one reason it was some much fun. Mag and Mary slept the entire way up there and Mac just chilled, sucked his little thumb, & listened to Christmas music. Brett and I got to talk to each other the whole way. Apon arriving, we ate. Mag & Brett wanted pizza and I was scoping the place out when a very savy counter lady, at a Chinese place, spotted me and immediately said, "sample?!" I sampled and I liked. A lot. That was some of the best Chinese food I've had. I will return to that place. The rest, you can see in pictures.

No comments: