Labels

video (16)

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

MORNIN' ALL

Top 'o the mornin' to ya! (said in my best Irish accent) Since, I am part Irish, ya know. I'd like to ask you folks a favor. Look to the right. See that little "follow" button? Click it. I can see the view counter thingy rising but click on "follow" so I know who you are. Don't think you have to be a fellow blogger to do so. Anyway, been a tad busy this week so not much blogging happening. I usually do most of that at work and haven't been able to this week. I still have to post from Mary Brooke's b'day party and that was over a month ago. Oh well. I'll catch up. I will try to post pics from this morning soon. Funny Hair Day at school. Sweet Mac looked precious, thanks to his daddy and his stylin' gel. And Mag looked like Pippy Longstocking even though she doesn't have a clue who that is. BTW, when I was little, I loved Pippy movies. However, if you weren't careful, you'd "rent" (who rents anymore?) the generic knock-off version where the mouths didn't match the voices. I'd like for Maggie to see a good Pippy movie. Anyone remember the names of those and how to avoid the annoying ones? Hope you all have a wonderful day. I just arrived to work after going for a lovely walk/jog with Brett Paul. It's a beautiful day and I'm so on my way to fitness! I'm pumped! Stoked! Summer will be here soon and I wanna be ready! Plus, I need much more energy than I currently have to chase these babies all the time. Wish they'd share some of theirs. Oh, and this weather gets me ready to take a family trip to Lowe's and go home and do some planting. But, that will have to wait. You know that this is just a teaser. I'm sure we're due for some more winter weather. Remember that year that it snowed in April?

1 comment:

jennifer said...

Hey and feel free to send some of your followers over to my blog too!! www.mcdanal.blogspot.com I am so ready to be outside playing all afternoon too! Come on spring!!