Labels

video (16)

Saturday, February 26, 2011

PICKIN' WILDFLOWERS

It was another gorgeous Friday but a tad on the chilly side. Mac and Mag went and rolled around in the "flowers" for a while. Unfortunately, those are in our yard which is probably why the TruGreen salesman stopped by yesterday. Either that or he knew Brett lived here. Ask Brett about his Kirby salesman sometime. The Kirby salesman that Brett let in our house. The Kirby salesman that stayed for 3 hours!




Sweet man sucking his thumb the entire time.








While Mac and Mag were playing outside, Mary was inside eating lunch. I decided to snap a few pics since she was strapped down. She's the only one of our kids to ever take a pacifier after a few weeks of age.

My new favorite. Reminds me of one I had of Maggie when she was about Mary's age.






































































Not a flattering picture but in total mid-laugh. I could just bite those cheeks.

















































She's done now.











1 comment:

jennifer said...

Brett and Jamie should get together and share their Kirby stories!! He did the same thing! I left went to a meeting at church, came back and dude is still their!! Luckily by the time I actually got to the house he was waiting for his ride at the curb!!