Labels

video (16)

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

"IT'S A BEAUTIFUL DAY IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD"

This past Friday, the weather was absolute perfect. I mean perfect. I took Mag and Mac to school and Mary and I went for a nice walk and ran a few errands. After we went to pick them up from school, we came home and Mary was o-u-t. And she stayed that way for 3 hours. I hate to say this but it was really nice. Mag, Mac and I had lunch on the back porch and then played all afternoon. I took Mac in for his regular 3-4 hour afternoon nap but he kept yelling, "Outside! Outside!" So, I caved. It was too nice a day for him to miss it. So, we swang, jumped on the trampoline, played with bubbles, lots and lots of bubbles, & played hide-n-seek. BTW, that game has always freaked me out and still does. The thought of hiding and not knowing when the seeker would sneak up and find you? Yeah, not a fan. Anyway, I won so that was nice. Mac was really loving the slide at one point. Mag would wait at the bottom and catch him every time he slide down. He was greeted with a big hug and "Oh, Mac! I'm so impressed and proud of you! I love you, buddy!" And, being the little momma that she is, she'd run in and check on Mary for me. Once, she told me to not let him on that slide until she got back. She came back out, hugged him where his little feet barely left the ground and said, "Oh, Mac. You are just getting too big for me to hold." I can't describe her little sweet face. I'll try though. It was like a lip crinkled up, head shaking slightly, bittersweet, my youngest child is graduating from high school & got a free ride to a really expensive school face. Anyway, we had a great afternoon and of course, headed straight to the tub after all that playing.
I'll tell you. With all three in there, that water was niz-as-ty.



I have a really cute pic of all of them in the tub but then I remembered that lady who got her pictures developed at Walmart and was arrested. So, it worried me. Hopefully, whoever is reading my blog wouldn't be so cruel/stupid to turn me in for something like that but I just don't know about you people sometimes. ;)

Sucking on a paci and reading a book.




All clean and momma feels much better.

And these two wear the same size diaper.






Well, he just couldn't make it without a nap. Poor guy fell asleep while watching "Scooby Doo."

Such sweet, little feet.








Not sure how he sleeps with this going on. Kong doesn't care if you're asleep or not. She'll roll slap over you.

Nice close-up of that kick to the face.










And lastly for tonight, this. Remember the little blond-headed boy who has a thing for W's and wheels? Here he is taking the vacuum for a walk. I think that face is saying, "What? There's nothing weird about this."














2 comments:

Laurie said...

Love the pics! And that was a nice little bedtime reading for me...good night :)

mary kathryn @ mathews family happenings said...

yes, I totally think of the parents who were arrested for the bathtub pics (insane) and it kept me from posting a video of Eliza in the bathroom. (O was in the tub behond her and I'd just taken her and MM out) Craziness. I love bathtub pics- they're the cutest. I also love the pic of the foot in Mags face...glad she's okay tho! haha