Labels

video (16)

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

WHATEVS FROM THIS AND LAST WEEK

Here are a few random pics from the past week or so. And a few random thoughts as well. This morning, it was craziness as usual in our house. So many little people running around and just full of activity. Brett walked in the bathroom, kissed me, and said, "I know our life it just nuts but I am so glad I am married to you and I just love those three little rugrats in there." I'm so blessed that he makes a point to say things such as that on a daily basis. Moving on. A few minutes later, Brett walked in the living room and asked Mac where his bar was. (Mac was walking around eating his normal breakfast, a breakfast bar) Mac said, "I dunno, Daddy! I dunno!" Just then, Mary walked in a puked everywhere. Found the bar!

Bottomfeeders is one of my favorite places to eat. The owners also have a limo service. They had the brilliant idea of providing free limo rides on Tuesday nights. So, Brett and I took Magpie on a date. No babies. Dinner and her first limo ride. It was really cool. Brett cracked me up because he sat there about to vomit from motion sickness. Weirdo. Mag and I loved it though.

She looks so tiny in there.


"Laid back. With my mind on my money and my money on my mind." What song is that? Really, I can't remember.






I haven't had my nails done by someone other than myself since Mac was born I do believe. I decided to treat myself and tried the new Shellac (sp?). It rocks! I didn't do the full manicure (that doesn't mean that I didn't get all 10 nails done) so it was cheaper. It's been a week and still looks fab!




This pic should have actually gone further down but I don't feel like changing it. Mag is all ready to go the "The Chinese New Year." Apparently, it's a happenin' place that her bf, Jake, told her about. She said that someone told her in SS that she and Jake were too little to be boyfriend and girlfriend. "That just made me so mad when they said that!"
Everyone is straight out of the tub and all ready for school.











I just love that squishy little bug.








No, I did not have a fling with Gene Simmons.

Brett and I have really been trying to eat better. We've done pretty well. This night, we were laying in bed starving, just reminiscing about Taco Casa and such. He was about to head out to get some but I talked him out of it. Instead, we ordered a pizza 'cause that's much healthier, ya know. Well, minutes after we ordered, a huge storm appeared. We felt terrible about getting a poor delivery person out in that mess. Of course, the wind woke/awakened Mac. The boys are watching the storm & waiting for the pizza. BTW, it was midnight by this point. It was actually quite nice. Brett and I ate at the kitchen table by nothing but the glow of a small lamp and the oven light while Mac walked around and serenaded us with the ABC song. And there was much chatter about W. Brett and I sat for nearly and hour and a half, just talking while Mac watched SuperWhy and the cars on the local weather channel.

We caved. The next day we had Taco Casa. We made it 26 days. I told Brett to give me an excited face and this is what I got. I have to say though, oh my, that food was delish! Even better than I remember. Mag didn't make it 26 days. A few days before, I asked her what she wanted for supper and she got really loud and said, "Please! May I please have Taco Casa!" I was telling my friend, Megan, about that at dance class. Mac heard me and said, "I want Taco Casa and, and, I want a W!"



Here is my St. Patrick's Day mantel decor. If I didn't have it, I got it from the Dollar Tree. All but that whispy green thing. That came from Hobby Lobby. There are also white flowers with a green tint in the fire place. I just typed that "Kiss Me, I'm Irish" myself. And that's true, I am part Irish. I did this decor right after V'day but haven't gotten around to the posting.

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Gin and Juice by Snoop Dog :)