Labels

video (16)

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

FLIRTIN' WITH 20

So, I've been trying to lose weight for a while now. I'm not a worker outer and also have issues with all or nothing so when things don't happen as fast as I'd like for them to, I quit. Yes, that's stupid, I realize that. So, when approaching this, I decided to just chill out a bit and cut things out slowly. I started with carbonated drinks. Since my heart flippin episodes back in November, I needed to quit them anyway. You slim up pretty quickly when you cut those babies out. Then, I cut out all trips to McDonald's. Mag loves that place but I've pretty much cut that out for her as well. It's just terrible for you. We tried as a fam to quit Taco Casa and made it 26 days but really, why torture yourself. Other than that, just trying to make smarter decisions and walk/jog/run when possible and zumba. I got stuck for a while at a 15 pound loss. As of this week though, I'm between 18-20. It depends on if I've just eaten, pooped, or the time of month. Heehee. Well, tonight, I felt lucky so I headed to my closet and tried on some oldies. Now, trust me when I say that some of the dresses were screaming for help and may not have been the most flattering BUT...they zipped! And that's all that counts tonight.

My brother's wedding in ...ummm...1999? 2000? Poop, I'm not sure.

Voice recital in 2001





This is one that was begging for help. Now that I'm good and motivated though, maybe one day I'll get there.


Honeymoon in 2003

No comments: