Labels

video (16)

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

SPRING IS IN THE AIR. THANK GOODNESS!

I haven't blogged in a while. Just haven't been in a bloggy kind of mood. So many things are going on with so many people that I care about. Honestly, I feel like I've been in a fog for the past week and a half. I'm snapping out of it though. When you have babies, you must snap out and quickly. God has blessed us with some beautiful weather this week so being outside really helps. Spring is here. That means new beginnings. Please keep my friends in your prayers though. I won't name other names but if you're on FB, you already know to pray for Brenda Corder. Lots of people hurting in our little circle of folks and all over the world. I wish I could put my little family in a bubble but we just have to let go and let God.


BTW, I hate when I misspell a word so badly that spellcheck can't even figure out what I'm trying to spell and give me suggestions nor can I look it up in the dictionary. Blah!

My sweet Macman eating a tacoburger! Yep, it's true! However, that's all he'll eat now. If we go to another restaurant or eat at home, "Tacoburger?!"
Pretty, little Mag all ready for church.
I love my kids & I love how they love each other. They are so excited to see each other first thing in the mornings. So many hugs & kisses. Mag with a "Good morning, Sweetie!", Mac when Brett gets him up, "What up, Daddy!, Hey Mary Brook"e", and "Hey Maggie BB!" Mary tries her best and in her loudest voice to greet them with their names as well.


Possibly the happiest little kid I've ever seen.
She loves running while wearing her new squeaky shoes.
Sweet, sweet babies. I must confess though. Mag was actually sitting there playing with something & I asked her to grab a book and pretend to read. She's pretty good, eh?
This little monkey is not even ready for bed.
Mag said, "Oh, don't put this picture on facebook!" Technically, I didn't, just linked.
This little chick is strong!
"I think it looks better up here."
Why even bother with fireplace covers when MB just takes them apart. Here, she is holding the "L," as Mac calls it.
This was supposed to go down next to the other decor pics but I don't feel like moving it now. I'm not thrilled with my Easter wreath but I may just leave it. You do get the symbolism though, right?
Last week, March 30th to be exact, I took Mag for her first dental appt. Yes, she's four. But, you know what? I recommend it. If you take care of your child's teeth, that is. She was a perfect angel. No squirming, whining, tears, nothing. And beautiful, healthy teeth. We chose Dr. Dempsey because Mag had already met him. When they studied dental hygiene at school (again NBD rocks) Dr. D came and spoke to the class. His son, Cooper, was in Mag's class last year. No flippin' way will I be taking Mac or MB anytime soon. Avoid excess sugar, brush properly & often, & wait until they are old enough to understand. That's my thoughts, anyway.
My Spring mantel. There may be more added later because I still haven't dug out my Easter decor. I'm a slacker.

Mag made that picture a few weeks ago at school & I just love it. The colors are gorgeous so I decided to decorate my Spring mantel around her pic. MB and I took it to Hobby Lobby and had it matted. I think Mag is proud to have it displayed.

Last week at school, the kids were studying insects. Here is Mac's hand print caterpillar. I just love Mrs. Janet & Mrs. Leah & treasure these projects.
Mac's fingerprint insects.
Maggie's caterpillar & insects from two years ago.
Mac's little "Harry" that he planted at school. I see a very strong resemblance. Especially, when we forget to water him & his hair turns yellow.


Brett's note to self: purchase sturdier trash bags.