Labels

video (16)

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

I CLOSE MY EYES FOR JUST A MINUTE & SHE'S FIVE!


Oh, our sweet little angel.  The most difficult baby I've ever been around.  It's amazing that we ever had Mac and Mary.

1st b'day


1st b'day party.  Bama theme.  After all, it was a game day.





2nd b'day.  This is the year she started picking her fav place to eat for her big day.  It was only fitting that the biggest belly in town dined under the biggest cactus in town.  And Brett's shirt made him look like he worked at Foodmax.  "Paper or plastic?"  Macman came along 18 days later.  My easy little man was a welcome change.



2nd b'day party.  Fairyland theme.

Ugh.  I'm a tad swollen.  And shiny.  It was not the easiest setting up for that party.  I had the bright idea to haul tons of plants and trees from my parents' house to make the woodland forest.  It was beautiful though.

3rd b'day

Once again, Taco Casa.  And once again, I'm pregnant.

3rd b'day party.  Pink and blue theme.  She had that picked out for about 7 months.

Of course, Jakers has been with her through them all.

Our pink and blue fam.

4th b'day.  Chick-Fil-A was her choice.

4th b'day party.  Princesses/anything with wheels/giant water slide/bouncy things.  Joint party for Mag and Mac.  It rocked.




5th b'day party.  Joint pool party with Sawyer and Jake. 


And since we have church tomorrow night, we went out to dinner tonight.  Yep, Pizza Palace was what she was craving.  So funny.  I'll post more about that later.  Right now, I still have two monkeys to beat tuck in the bed.

Happy Birthday to my first born, my little friend, my Maggie B!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Enjoyed the pictures of Maggie's birthdays. She has great parents and I know she will look back on these special times her entire life. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAGGIE!