Labels

video (16)

Sunday, January 12, 2014

LAURA HAYDEN IS 16!!



























I don't believe that there are enough words invented to describe this girl.  If I had to try, the words loving, big-hearted, independent, giving, talented, brilliant, and Christ-centered come to mind.  And she is so much fun!  I never had a sister but Hayden is pretty dang close.  Even though I am 18 years her senior, I look up to this young lady.  If only I had the confidence that she does when I was her age.  I don't recall her ever attempting any activity that she not only excelled in but conquered.  Whether it be softball, volleyball, singing, cheerleading, or her newest surprise talent...art.  And I believe that she is so successful because she goes into anything knowing that she has the ability to dominate.  But, even though she is gifted at so many things, her amazing love for Christ and wanting to lead others to Christ is what I admire most.  She is so bold in her walk and has impacted so many.  And, not to get too mushy but when she smiles, you can see her huge heart shining through.  Today is not only a big day for Hayden but for my little Mary as well.  I've said it before and I'll say it again, it is so fitting for these two to share a birthday.  Mary Brooke is a little Hayden made over.  Hayden was the wildest, toughest, most conniving little girl I had ever seen.  She was a force to be reckoned with and Mary is as well.  When I think of Hayden then and Mary now, I think of the phrase, "Though she be but little, she is fierce."  I look forward to watching both of these girls because I know they have the ability to change the world.
  
Happy birthday, Haypoo and Mary!  I love you!