Labels

video (16)

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

MORE ATTITUDE FROM MAGPIE

-"My daddy was just impossible during church. He just wouldn't cooperate." (December 2009)
-Maggie asked daddy where I went during dinner. Brett told her that I went to get Mac b/c he was heading down the hall. She said,"Yep, that's what she does. That's women." (December 2009)
-Mommy, I need to tell you the truth again b/c you didn't cooperate the first time but I want to say that you crack me up!" (December 2009)
-We were laying in bed watching the news when someone on the footage fell. Maggie whispered, "sh*t." Brett said, "What did you say?" She replied, "I didn't say anything." Brett said, "I heard that word." She said, "You didn't hear a word. That was just a funny little noise that came out of my mouth." He said, "I know what you said and I want to know where you heard that." She said, "Oh! Mommy." Thanks Mag for throwing me under the bus. (December 2009)
-Before going to sleep, Brett and I were trying to prepare Maggie for the possibility of #3 being a boy. She said, "It's going to be a girl." Brett said, "Maggie, we don't have control over that. God has decided whether it's a girl or boy." She sat straight up, looked him right in the eye and said, "Did you not hear me? I said...it's a girl!" (12/26/09)
-Brett told me that Maggie needed me in the bedroom. When I got in there, she said, " 'Bout time, Big 'Un!" I alsmost skinned them both. (12/27/09)
-I started to correct Maggie about something and she said, "Hey, I'm not being a butt." (December 2009)

No comments: