Labels

video (16)

Saturday, January 9, 2010

WELCOME 2010!

This New Year's Eve may have been one of the best ever. I was 39 weeks 6 days pregnant & really didn't want to get all dressed up and go out. Also, with #3 right around the corner, Brett & I really just wanted to hang out at home with the kids. So, we did. We all curled up on the couch & watched "Pinocchio." Mac hit the hay early and Brett & I let Maggie stay up until midnight. She was a little trooper. At midnight, we all toasted with fancy glasses filled with sparkling grape juice. Yum. Afterwards, we are all overly tired and wired. We laughed and giggled for a while in the bed before finally falling asleep. The next morning, it was nesting time again. It was freezing! I got outside, wearing my pj pants & Brett's hooded sweatshirt & pulled up all of the dead Spring flowers. Later, we all made a trip to Walmart for groceries. What a way to ring in the new year!

No comments: