Labels

video (16)

Sunday, May 22, 2011

GETTING ALL GUSSIED UP

Heading to a birthday party with Maggie and...sportin' my new SIZE 4's! Yeah, baby! (Louie Linguine voice)










Brett & I attended a wedding this weekend for a friend that Brett works with (really helped Brett get his foot in the door at Sysco) and that I went to high school with. The wedding was beautiful and the reception was a blast. Any and every time we get the chance to dance...it's on like a chicken bone. Wow, throwback. Anyway, I've never been one to dislike attention, especially when on the dance floor. Brett only had to call me down a time or two. (Perhaps when the singer was getting us to "ride it like a motorcycle, heh, heh) We were unofficially crowned the "most entertaining couple on the dance floor" by a group on onlookers. Yeah, we shook our groove thang. Really sore today. Now, I have the fever and Brett Paul will be taking me dancing somewhere soon.


My super cute dress with a less than fabulous background, including the big oil stain on our driveway. A pretty funny thing happened at the reception. We were sitting at a table with Brett's boss and some other co-workers. The photographer walked up and set his stand in front of us pointing towards me and Brett's boss, Michael. I scooted next to him and we posed. And we posed and we posed. Michael was mumbling under his breath, "take the picture already!" After about 30 or so seconds, the photographer says, "It's a video camera." We lost it. It was hilarious. He said he'd have to pull that on others because he got such a good outburst of laughter.


















Fab shoes that Mag insisted I purchase because "oh, they are so stylish." My little Carrie Bradshaw. Only when it comes to the shoes though. You can't see but they have really cute little ruffles.


















Sweet Mag went shopping with me for about the third time this week. This night, it was imperative that she wear her pearls & big daddy ring.





Couldn't decide which pic I liked best.

No comments: