Labels

video (16)

Sunday, May 22, 2011

THE BARNYARD

Miss Sophie invited the kids to her birthday party at The Barnyard. Her mom, Dana, went to school with me and we're fb buds. We had only been there once and it was when I was pregnant with Mac. We had a great time and I was so proud of all my kids. Maggie was so sweet and gentle with all the animals, Mac did GREAT (completely shocked us), and no harm was done to any of the animals by Mary Brooke. I hate that we had to leave early to get ready for a wedding but that turned into being a blast. I'll blog about that later.


First up, boat ride. Mac politely declined.



Shocker! My man is touching a farm animal.









Mag feeding a little pig. The little cutie to her right is Patton. I went to school with his momma, Brandy.














Feeding some goats.













Er'body in the pen.



























"Great son, touch all of the animals then suck on your thumb."


























Had to throw a shot of these sweet legs in here.






















My sweet little girl holding a super cute bunny.


















"Joe Cool, hanging around." - Charlie Brown













Mary wanted to climb up to get a better look at that little fella.












The goat is having a little snack.













"Excuse me, but would you kindly stop chewing my hair."












Brett and I were thinking...doubt that will happen, lady, and please don't let Mary squish any baby animals.











I could not have been prouder of my sensory issued little man. He got his hands dirty, didn't flip out about it, and held farm animals!











"Hmm, these people are really letting me hold this little dude?"












The little piggy was kind of squirmy.













Mag taking a little ride. Mary was way too tired to give it a whirl and when Mac was asked, he gave us a "no."

























My kiddos and their cousin, Alexa, are having a ball washing their hands.












I love the way Macman is sportin' his sunglasses.
































We need one of these at home.

No comments: