Labels

video (16)

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

THE INCREDIBLE REAPPEARING VINCAS!


They did come back!!


This was from about a month or so ago. 

And now.  I love those resilient things!



She wanted to model.



It's rather dark out because this was right before that gigantic storm we had the other night.  Oh my, at the fingerprints on the glass door.
 

Brett's planters from a month ago.



Now.  No clue what either of those plants are.


Beautiful storm clouds.


I always cut the front yard.  I consider that my exercise.  The back is too big and too daunting.  I love how Brett can make such a clean edge with the weed eater.  "Hey, neighbors across the street!  Good yard maintenance requires more than just cutting the grass when you can't see your front door anymore!"  We've often wondered what they'd say if they came home and found us edging and weed eating in their yard.  It's horrible!


We've been wanting chairs for the back patio for some time now.  Didn't want to pay full price though.  We checked Target and liked these.  Marked down to $18 a piece.  Still didn't want to pay that and were told they may be marked down further the next week.  We back and no, they weren't.  Then, a guy with a price gun rounded the corner and told us that everything in that section must go and asked what we wanted.  So, with an extra 30%, we got the 4 chairs for $45.  The table was already free because Brett got that last year at one of his CVS stores.  It was put in the damaged because it was missing the screws to put the legs on.  :)




Don't know what those are either but they have thorns.


MB getting a little ride in before the bottom fell out.

Then, she headed in to remove Maggie's artwork.

Remember "Beavis and Butthead?"  It was a horrible show that I wasn't allowed to watch but sneaked a few episodes back in the day.  Mag has never heard of them but for years, seriously like 7 or so, I've done the shirt bit when putting on my pj's at night.  Brett always laughs at me because I say it wrong.  Anyway, Mag did her shirt the other night and said, "Me...Antonio!"  I like her version better.

And Macman finally let go of McQueen.

No comments: