Labels

video (16)

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

BITING THE BULLET



Look at my sweet babies!  So little.
As a rule, I've always disliked change.  However, the older I get, the more I realize that change is exciting.  Change that doesn't include new blogger format, that is.  I've used the same one since I began almost four years ago.  Blogspot has been coaxing me for about 8 months to upgrade but I've been just too scared to hit that button.  Well, I finally got up the courage to do so.  I wanted to do a small post in case it was a disaster.  I just realized a moment ago that this post is actually all about change. 
 

I didn't have a decent shot of Mac since he was sick and felt yucky.  Obviously, his hair has grown and Mary, well, she was just a little fat wad in a bucket seat this time last year.


Man.  What a difference a year makes.


No comments: