Labels

video (16)

Monday, May 16, 2011

'BOUT READY TO DRUG 'EM UP

Brett and I were thinking back the other day, how many nights of solid sleep have we had since the kids were born? I could probably count them on my fingers and toes. Lately, it hasn't been good. Maggie is doing pretty well though. She's our favorite child at the moment. Mac is completely out of his sleep routine, and Mary is teething and is a pig so she's getting up 2-3 times a night. I do not wish for my kids to grow up but I do wish for them to sleep! I know we'll look back on this time and laugh but at 2 am when you are A) being trampled on and kicked in the face by a two year old or B) running into walls while making your way to the kitchen to heat up milk, it's not all that comical. I love that my kids are all so close together in age but at night, it can get rough.



This little angel almost always ends up in our bed at some point during the night. She gets up to go to the bathroom then crawls in with us. That's quite alright.
Mac used to be the best sleeper ever. We would put him in his bed w/o a whimper and wouldn't hear from him for 10-11 hours. It was wonderful. However, not the case lately. He either flips out because he hears a train, dog, or sees a spider. Interesting little fella. He's been tossing and turning, he kicks us in the head/face, gets on Mag's hair, and always sleeps sideways.



I have to say that this is a new one. I moved him at least three times that night and he scooted right back between the bed and nightstand.








And sometimes we find him on the floor.

With Brett, Mag, and Mac, that doesn't leave that much room for me. That's why I awake feeling like a pretzel.














And this fatty sneaks in sometimes too. Here's hoping to a decent amount of sleep tonight.






No comments: