Labels

video (16)

Friday, June 3, 2011

SOME GOOD EATIN'

Lani, Leigh, Laurie, Johnna, & I had dinner at Jalapeno's last night.  Johnna refused to be in the pic.  Loser.

Leigh and I had been discussing why when going to cheerleading camp, we had to get up at the crack of dawn and head to the university.  Her daughter, Kayla, & Hayden are at cheerleading camp this week and it's at the BEACH!  What's the deal with that?!  In this pic, we reverted back to junior high.  I realize that we look like dorks and I need to majorly tone up my arms.  Geez.
My Brett Paul rocks my socks!  He is the bomb diggity.  He had a sales meeting in Calera today and detoured to find us a KK on the way home.  I didn't realize the extent of our withdrawal until he showed us the box.

It was a common occurrence for us to load up at night and go on a Krispy Kreme run.  That is 1 of the 3 biggest losses that has hit home with Maggie in regards to the tornado.  The others being our church, obviously and Chuck E. Cheese.
I don't think we have ever inhaled doughnuts so quickly.  She begged for another.  When I told her not until after supper, I found her scrapping the crumbs off the table. 

Mag gave Mac one and I guessed he's missed them more that we thought.  He is overlooking the crumbs on his hands.

And, of course, Mary had to have one.  At first, Brett gave her a bite of a plain.  She took it out of her mouth and threw it on the floor.  She wanted the chocolate sprinkle like her sister.

1 comment:

Crystal said...

I am so proud of you for keeping this up! You ROCK!