Labels

video (16)

Saturday, June 4, 2011

IT'S THE WEEKEND!

We haven't gotten to see much of our next door neighbors lately.  We came home the other night to find this sweet message.  Even drew Mac a "W."

I forgot that Brett said he got us hats too!  We took a couple of doughnuts to Mrs. Brenda last night for her b'day.  I made Brett wear a hat with me when we sang to her.  Haha.

Mag didn't mind wearing the hat.


We decided to join a pool this year.  Mag really needs to practice and I'm trying to make this the best summer yet.  Last year was difficult with a 3 1/2, 1 1/2, & a 6 month old.  It's in no way safe for me to take 2 non-swimmers & 1 really close to being a swimmer alone so we figured we could go on the weekends & after Brett gets home in the afternoons. 
They look like they are waiting to go but I actually told them to go look for Jaxon.




The first pool trip was a success.  Heather was there & that was fun getting to visit with her.  Mag practiced really hard.  She's very determined to nail this.  She goes all out with everything she tries.  Sweet Mac didn't freak out but was a tad unhappy when he got water in his mouth.  He did great though & I'm hoping this will spark a tad of adventurousness in him.  Mary Brooke DID NOT want in the baby pool.  She did not want anyone holding her either.  I've never liked arm floats or anything on the kids but I'm thinking they may be a necessity for her this year.  Fearless.  However, Brett got in and had his iphone in his pocket.  Whoops.  At lunch, we asked Mac if he had fun.  Pretty sure he replied with, "Yes.  I pooted under water and it made bubbles!"  Doesn't everyone enjoy a good water flatulence?


Our slobbbery, messy-haired baby girl.


No comments: