Labels

video (16)

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

PLEASE TAKE TIME TO CHECK OUT THIS POST. THANKS IN ADVANCE!


Meet the Blankenships.  Daddy, Ethan.  Mommy, Kara.  Precious kiddos, Korinna, Elaina, Josiah, and Leila.  That's quite a crew they have.  But, guess what??  They want to provide a Christ-centered, loving home for a child that doesn't have a family.  They are in the process of adopting from China.  As you well know, adopting a child is not free nor cheap.  They will be doing several fundraisers along the way and I want to give my friends that don't know them an opportunity to help as well.  I'm telling you, you don't get better than this family.  They are amazing and I love them dearly.

Below are the items that are available right now.


 No, you can't purchase pj pants from them but those are available at Target.



And of course, they have men's sizes as well.


Cute ladies t-shirt that Kara is sportin'.



These necklaces are remarkable.  The woman in Uganda hand make them from rolling up recycled paper.  That's how they provide for their family.  Can you even imagine?

They are really long so you can loop them once, twice, three times, and I even got that bad boy around for a fourth.
I leave you with this.  My precious Leila.  She and Mary Brooke are two months apart so you'd think I'd get enough time loving on squishy babies at home.  However, this baby girl has me wrapped.  Kara's caption on this picture was, "Don't break this girl's heart.  Help make her a big sister!"

Please let me know if you would like to purchase any of the items and please keep looking for other oopportunities that will arise in the future.

No comments: