Labels

video (16)

Monday, August 1, 2011

Happy 8th Anniversary, Brett Paul!

So much I love about this guy.  First off, I've been told numerous times that God made Brett just for me because no one else would/could put up with my neurotic self.  I have to second that.  Brett is quite amazing.  He is such a selfless person and gives 100% to me and our kids.  He's a man that does whatever it takes to support his family.  Also, he is the most non-judgmental person I've ever met.  Plays the devils advocate to the point of being obnoxious.  But, he balances me so it works.  I am such a high strung person that his constant banter keeps me and my emotions in check.  He has his hands full to say the least.  We have so, so much fun together and he has an extraordinary way of always finding the bright side and making others see it too.  I'm so blessed to be able to call him my husband, my baby daddy, and my best friend. 





He just realized that it was me singing.


And let me add, the man can dance and has no shame in his game.




 Sorry, I got sidetracked looking at the thin, pre-children me.


My favorite picture.  I just think he's the cutest thing.  And, I love that hat.  He was wearing it the night we met and when all of our kids were born.

He asked the other night, "What are we going to do Tuesday?  And why are we always broke on our anniversary?"  I answered, "because we're always broke."  Haha! 


But, man are we rich.

To many, many more, babe!  I love you!



3 comments:

Megan said...

Happy Anniversary you two! Hope it was a great day!

mary kathryn @ mathews family happenings said...

officially teared up reading that. Didn't know about the hat either-
Happy Anniversary to you both!!!

Brenda Shewmake said...

I teared up too, reliving all these special memories. So happy you two found each other and made these precious grandchildren! Happy Anniversary!!!